Dr. Rifky Ismail, S.T.,M.T,
Rifky Ismail is a lecturer and researcher at Department of Mechanical Engineering Diponegoro University (Undip), Semarang, Indonesia. He is a Founder and Director of Center for Bimomechanics, Biomaterial, Biomechatronics and Biosignal Processing (CBIOM3S). He has published many books, journals, and conference proceedings in the area of biomechanics, biomaterial, and biomechatronics. Dr. Rifky Ismail has encouraged the research collaboration between medicine and engineering which can work together to solve problem in the field of medical devices in Indonesia.
- Artificial Hip Joint
- P.hD. – Mechanical Engineering, University of Twente, 2013
- M.Sc. – Mechanical Engineering, Gadjah Mada University, 2007
- B.Sc. – Mechanical Engineering, Diponegoro University, 203
Honors and Awards
- Best Paper Award, IEEE EMBS Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Science (IECBES) 2016
- Best Paper Award, SNTMTK, 2013
Research Project Experiences
- “Development of Bionic Hand based on Electromyography (Emg) Sensors For Below Elbow Amputation Patients”, Ministry of Research and Higher Education, Republic of Indonesia, 2017
- “Development of Two Passenger Electric Car as a Featured Product of Undip”, Ministry of Research and Higher Education, Republic of Indonesia, 2017
- “Development of Bionic Hand for Diponegoro University Excellent product” Research grant from Diponegoro University, 2016-2017.
- “Development of Reliable Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Bearing for Indonesian Artificial Hip Joint Component”, Ministry of Research and Higher Education, Republic of Indonesia, 2016
- “Development of Artificial Hip Joint Manufacturing Technology of Indonesian Products with Design Innovation for Worship Prayer and Ease of Installation by Orthopedic Doctors” , Ministry of Research and Higher Education, Republic of Indonesia, 2016.
- “Wear of UHMWPE: Model and Experiment”, Diponegoro University, 2014.
- “Artificial Hip Joint Measurement for Salat: Innovation from UNDIP for Indonesia”, Diponegoro University, 2013.
- “Artificial Hip Joint Design of Local Products Based on Indonesian Dimensions to Support the Independence of the National Health Industry and Reduce Dependence on Imported Products”, Directorate of General Higher Education, Indonesia, 2012.
- “Running-in of Rolling-sliding Contacts”, Ipskamp Drukkers B.V., Enschede, The Netherlands, 2013.
- “Artificial Slip Surface: Potential Application in Lubricated MEMS (Book Chapter in: Tribology: Fundamental and Advancement”, InTech Publisher, Croatia, 2013.
- “Topographical Change of Engineering Surface due to Running-in of Rolling Contacts (Book Chapter in: New Tribological Ways)”, InTech Publisher, Croatia, 2011.