Mochammad Ariyanto is a lecturer, researcher, and roboticist at Department of Mechanical Engineering Diponegoro University (Undip), Semarang, Indonesia. He is Co-founder of Center for Bimomechanics, Biomaterial, Biomechatronics and Biosignal Processing (CBIOM3S) and Undip Robotic Development Center (URDC). In CBIOM3S, he manages the research focusing on biomechatronics such as prosthetic robot, exoskeleton robot, supernumerary robotic limbs, and other wearable robots. The proposed of wearable robots are aimed for rehabilitation, replacing the lost limbs or assisting human in doing activity of daily living (ADL).
- Wearable Robot
- Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Control
- M.Sc. – Mechanical Engineering, Diponegoro University, 2013
- B.Sc. – Mechanical Engineering, Diponegoro University, 2010
Honors and Awards
- Best Paper Award, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Robotics, Biomimetics, & Intelligent Computational Systems (Robionetics) 2017
- Best Paper Award, IEEE EMBS Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Science (IECBES) 2016
- Best Paper Award, International Conference on Industrial Internet of Things (ICIIOT) 2016
- Best Paper Award (Second-place), Second International Conference on Robotic Automation System (ICORAS) 2013
- Best Undergraduate Student Award, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Diponegoro University, 2010
- Master Program Scholarship from Directorate General of Higher Education of the Ministry of National Education and Culture, Indonesia, 2011 – 2013
- Bachelor Scholarship from Ministry of National Education and Culture, Indonesia, 2005 -2009
- “Tangan Robot Digerakkan Menggunakan Flex Sensor dan Sensor Elektromyografi (EMG)”, registered no. S09201506803, 2016.
- “Suatu Metode Pendeteksian Penyakit Parkinson dengan Menggunakan Pengenalan Pola Sinyal Suara dan Sinyal Electromyograpy (EMG)”, registered no. S00201606698, 2017.
Research Project Experiences
- “Development of Bionic Hand for Diponegoro University Excellent product” Research grant from Diponegoro University, 2016-2017.
- “Development of Low Cost Anthropomorphic Prosthetic Hand Amputee for Indonesian people” Research grant from Diponegoro University, 2016.
- “Development of Wireless Portable Diagnostic Kit for Parkinson Disease Detection” Research Grant from Ministry of Research and Technology, Republic of Indonesia, 2015
- “Development of Quadrotor with Gripper for Wireless Evacuation” Research Grant, Ministry of Research and Technology, Republic of Indonesia, 2012-2013.
“Control System Development of Smart Flying Robots”, International Publication Research Grant, Directorate General of Higher Education of the Ministry of National Education and Culture, 2010.
Visit research videos on YouTube